Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let's see your white Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My pearl white P85

My pearl white P85 with ADV.1 3-piece ADV 10 TS SL 22" wheels. Lowering links with air suspension.
D96A0690.jpg
D96A0698.jpg

Joining the pearl white club...

Just ordered a Pearl White P85D. Checked every box on the order (except the jump seats).

I ordered Tan Interior with Carbon accents/ black headliner. Anyone have that combo; especially tan with carbon? I also ordered the exec seats. From looking at the pictures, the two tone seems to adds a lot of contrast to the "shapely" rear exec seats that I am hoping looks good.

Those of you that had your bottom trim painted, can you tell me if they had to remove the parts or were they just painted in place by taping/covering the other areas? Reason I ask is because I got an estimate but the shop says they have to remove the front and back bumpers and the rear doors, in order to remove the bottom panels, then prime, sand and paint the parts and put everything back in. Obviously that's a lot of work and the estimate is more than double what Jerry paid in New York of all places (assuming a bit here, hope you don't mind :). The shop is reputable and they do a lot of work with Tesla and other high end cars.

In any case, your help is greatly appreciated as I really want to get this done sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
@REBroker, my shop that I commissioned had to remove front apron (and front bumper), side skirts and rear bumper. The shop I worked with had experience with performing this modification, so they knew exactly what needed to be done. I confirmed with them removing the rear door is not required to get the rockers (side skirts off the car). However, they did notate that 1st time shops might have a tricky time getting the rockers off without removing the rear wheels.

Those of you that had your bottom trim painted, can you tell me if they had to remove the parts or were they just painted in place by taping/covering the other areas? Reason I ask is because I got an estimate but the shop says they have to remove the front and back bumpers and the rear doors, in order to remove the bottom panels, then prime, sand and paint the parts and put everything back in. Obviously that's a lot of work and the estimate is more than double what Jerry paid in New York of all places (assuming a bit here, hope you don't mind :). The shop is reputable and they do a lot of work with Tesla and other high end cars.

In any case, your help is greatly appreciated as I really want to get this done sooner rather than later.