Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let's talk about the future of Tesla Motors Club

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Doug, some forums offer "premium" memberships to help bring in rev. Might be an option. Have a yearly or lifetime option. Little badge by your name and no ads. I use tapatalk so I don't see ads, but for those that do, they might like an option to NOT see them and still support the community.

Doug, some forums offer "premium" memberships to help bring in rev. Might be an option. Have a yearly or lifetime option. Little badge by your name and no ads. I use tapatalk so I don't see ads, but for those that do, they might like an option to NOT see them and still support the community.

Right now, the site is served up from spare hardware resources and time. It's existence is enough for me. Plus, right now, you get what you pay for... up or down, accidentally deleting the 'Hydrogen v. battery' thread or not :)

If we charge, we set service level expectations that I'm not ready to commit to yet.

Not just the hosting and moderation, but the caliber of people that come here to participate.

Well said. Compared to other forums, this community is very polite, educated, well informed, and articulate.

The moderators, past and present, are absolutely top notch as well.

GSP