Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let's Talk Accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

I'm sure like many, after ordering, I immediately went to look up what accessories i'd want for the car. Bought a few to prematurely (Wireless charging pad and Hub) but was able to recoup most of the cost back. After taking delivery last week, I put together a list and acquired most of what I wanted:

Interior
- Screen Protector - Thinner than expected but works well.
- Portable Air Compressor
- Tire Repair Kit
- First Aid Kit - Wanted the Tesla One but this was much more economical.
- Hidden Armrest Compartment
- USB Hub - I may upgrade to Taptes once they have them readily available.
- White Cup-Console Liners
- Console Organizer Tray - Found white on Ebay
- XBox One Controller - Has to be wired with USB Micro unfortunately, Wireless doesn't work.

Wraps
- EV Wraps - Got the Spread - Dash Trim, Center Console, Decals, Front Door Trim, Door handles, Charge Port, and steering wheel. They were great and easy to work with. Some stuff still incoming so i'll be confirming size, fit, and finish. Although, the plastic cover options out there look great as well.
20200328_110928.jpg

Wish List:
- All Weather Floor Mats
- Back seat protector/waste pocket
- Motorized Frunk
- Rear Matte Black Spoiler
- Cup holder upgrade

Hope the links/list help anyone else that's been looking. The great part is that the tire/aid kits kit in the shallow trunk space. What's everyone else plan on doing? Anything I may be missing out on above?

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

I'm sure like many, after ordering, I immediately went to look up what accessories i'd want for the car. Bought a few to prematurely (Wireless charging pad and Hub) but was able to recoup most of the cost back. After taking delivery last week, I put together a list and acquired most of what I wanted:

Interior
- Screen Protector - Thinner than expected but works well.
- Portable Air Compressor
- Tire Repair Kit
- First Aid Kit - Wanted the Tesla One but this was much more economical.
- Hidden Armrest Compartment
- USB Hub - I may upgrade to Taptes once they have them readily available.
- White Cup-Console Liners
- Console Organizer Tray - Found white on Ebay
- XBox One Controller - Has to be wired with USB Micro unfortunately, Wireless doesn't work.

Wraps
- EV Wraps - Got the Spread - Dash Trim, Center Console, Decals, Front Door Trim, Door handles, Charge Port, and steering wheel. They were great and easy to work with. Some stuff still incoming so i'll be confirming size, fit, and finish. Although, the plastic cover options out there look great as well.
View attachment 528930

Wish List:
- All Weather Floor Mats
- Back seat protector/waste pocket
- Motorized Frunk
- Rear Matte Black Spoiler
- Cup holder upgrade

Hope the links/list help anyone else that's been looking. The great part is that the tire/aid kits kit in the shallow trunk space. What's everyone else plan on doing? Anything I may be missing out on above?

For the Air Compressor and Repair Kit, why not just get the Tesla one?

I have the carbon fiber emblem skins for the frunk and all the recessed tire caps.

The back emblem is no where near the right size and too concaved on the Y. Have to wait for specific ones.

Today I installed the (model 3)fiber covers for:
The steering wheel and emblem
The full center console

I also installed a screen protector which came out nicely.

I plan to get the carbon fiber covers for the door switches as well.

Along with these floor mats
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084DK4X8P/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_Nn7HEbJ9CBV4C

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084DK3MBW/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_nn7HEb9GXV6PQ

The back emblem is no where near the right size and too concaved on the Y. Have to wait for specific ones.

The steering wheel and emblem

Along with these floor mats

Yea, the back emblem didn't fit for me either. The Trunk one fit for the Frunk though. Very happy to see some floor mats popping up! I want to get a little more coverage than those but some more should pop up soon!

Reactions: Young Phenom
For those who installed a screen protector, are they worth it? I’m on the fence on getting one...and I don’t know if i should go matte or hd clear. I;m almost inclined to just clean my screen every so often with a micro fiber cloth... unless the screen protectors really make that much of a difference, thanks in advance

For those who installed a screen protector, are they worth it? I’m on the fence on getting one...and I don’t know if i should go matte or hd clear. I;m almost inclined to just clean my screen every so often with a micro fiber cloth... unless the screen protectors really make that much of a difference, thanks in advance
I never had it for my model S. To me, it doesn't matter that much since I don't think it will really get scratched. The matte one wil help with fingerprint. So I might get it for that reason.

I installed a tempered glass screen protector. It was like $16 from Amazon. If it does what it's supposed to, then it's worth it to me.