Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let's talk financing rates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How are interest rates in NJ? Has anyone found any interest rates lower than what Tesla is offering at 3.25%?
The South Jersey Federal Credit Union last told me they are still ready to offer 2.24% (maybe 1.99% if my credit checks out as excellent with an underwriter's blessing) but that was about a week ago. Tesla is on its 2nd VIN for me and I'm hoping they'll draw up the buyer's order or contract soon before rates go up.

The South Jersey Federal Credit Union last told me they are still ready to offer 2.24% (maybe 1.99% if my credit checks out as excellent with an underwriter's blessing) but that was about a week ago. Tesla is on its 2nd VIN for me and I'm hoping they'll draw up the buyer's order or contract soon before rates go up.

Wow those are pretty impressive rates. Too bad I don't qualify, I'm up in Central Jersey and the rates up here start around 3.75%

Got approved with Logix for 1.49% for 36 months. Then used Lightstream's Rate Beat Program to get it down to 1.39%. Found out about Lightstream through this thread so thanks to everyone who shared!

Echoing previous posters, loan is unsecured so I chose to have funds deposited directly into my account, and then going to ACH the full amount to Tesla. Scheduled for pickup next week!

Reactions: erthquake
Anyone get any good rates in Southern CA?
Schools First FCU.
upload_2018-5-11_9-22-2.png

Must be an educator or related to an educator and $5 to open an account.

upload_2018-5-11_9-23-37.png

Please feel free to add new lenders (especially credit unions) and updated rates to the Tesla Financing shared doc...

I got my TM3 a week ago with 2.49% for 84 months at Star One so I’m not updating that spreadsheet as often as I was when I was looking for my own financing. Pay it forward...

And don’t stress about a quarter or half point difference in rate. Making the term longer has a much bigger impact on the monthly payment, as can be seen in that doc.