TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Let's talk financing rates

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by flashflooder, Nov 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. myblubu

myblubu Member

I'm not a GA resident but qualified. There's a list of approved organizations, etc that you or a family member can be associated with to be able to join. I just sent you a PM with details.

2. karn101

karn101 Member

I think I sent you a PM. As a NY resident, I'd love some help in getting into their CU. Thanks!

3. myblubu

myblubu Member

I got your PM and just replied with the details. Hope it helps!

4. black.gold87

black.gold87 New Member

For those who got financed through LA Financial Credit Union and Los Angeles Federal Credit Union, what credit bureau did they use to pull your credit score? I’m considering on applying and would like to know which credit bureau they used for each of them. I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

5. Snake

Snake Member

@myblubu Any chance you can let me in on your secret for becoming a qualifying member at Delta Community CU? If you have any more referrals I would appreciate that as well! I am a Florida resident...

6. myblubu

myblubu Member

Just sent you a PM with the details!