Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let's talk financing rates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. We are members of 2 in Oregon.

Fantastic! Then please contact me so I may be able to help you out.
Business Card.jpg

My name is Ryan and I work for Financial Partners Credit Union in Irvine, CA. FPCU has great rates, great products, and great service! Please contact me to see if I can assist you!
View attachment 279203
Ryan, could you please post your best rates for 60 and 72 months with perfect credit letting us know about any caveats (ie direct deposit or LTV,etc). I understand not everyone might qualify, but it would be helpful....

Ryan, could you please post your best rates for 60 and 72 months with perfect credit letting us know about any caveats (ie direct deposit or LTV,etc). I understand not everyone might qualify, but it would be helpful....

Unfortunately I cannot post rates directly to this blog for compliance issues however if you email me or call me we can discuss rates that way.

Thanks again!

Business Card.jpg

Unfortunately I cannot post rates directly to this blog for compliance issues however if you email me or call me we can discuss rates that way.

Thanks again!

View attachment 280921
The rate he gave me was 2.49 for 72 months, 1.99 for 60 months.

He stated that with a valid offer he could match the 72 to 1.99 potentially, but could not gaurentee until after application

Reactions: UZJedi and Pkmmte
Ryan,

How long is the application good for? What are your membership requirements?

Good Morning,

Our applications are good for 60 days. In regards to the membership there are a few ways to be eligible for membership. The primary one is living in our service area but please give me a call or send me an email so I can determine your eligibility. I was able to successfully assist other members on this forum and they live in other states.

Thanks again!

Business Card.jpg

DCU has 2.24% (currently 2.49% but they offer a .25% discount for an ev) if you do a direct deposit with them up to 65 months. If out of service area a 10$ donation gets you in. If you want a referral code I get you $20 so you still net $10...only issue is getting direct deposit with them and electronic statements to keep the rate at that amount.

I am sending an e-mail to ryan to see if I can get 1.99% for 60 months or possibly 65.

• Informative
Reactions: GaryC
Good Morning,

Our applications are good for 60 days. In regards to the membership there are a few ways to be eligible for membership. The primary one is living in our service area but please give me a call or send me an email so I can determine your eligibility. I was able to successfully assist other members on this forum and they live in other states.

Thanks again!

View attachment 281641

Ryan, I already locked my rate with Tesla so there won't be any further delays in delivering the Model 3. Once I get the car, can I then check my rate with you guys? Will I still be able to get a 'New Car' rate? I am going to put 27% down.