Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lettering and Logo Wrap in DC MD VA area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently had my model X chrome deleted and Iwant to wrap the logo and back lettering in a different color wrap. Unfortunately the person I used had been flakey so I’m looking for someone new. Anyone have any recommendations based on jobs they’ve seen or had done?

It depends if you want do/not mind the chrome showing on the sides of the badge or lettering. If you don’t mind, you can get the vinyl stickers from rpmtesla.com in different colors, which cover just the face of the badge/letters. If you want the sides also colored (no chrome), then you will need to get them painted (or plastidip if you want black). Sunshine Control in Sterling/Dulles has a paint guy that can handle that.

I recently had my model X chrome deleted and Iwant to wrap the logo and back lettering in a different color wrap. Unfortunately the person I used had been flakey so I’m looking for someone new. Anyone have any recommendations based on jobs they’ve seen or had done?

Btw, where did you get your delete done and do you recommend them (maybe not based on your post!)? A local place quoted $1200 for a Model S. Ridiculous in my mind...

This is not really on topic but would anyone recommend me a place to get some xpel or suntek wrap? Exotic Vehicle Wraps quoted me $2300 for full front end which includes full hood, fenders, bumper, headlights, and mirrors and I was wondering if thats a good price here in VA.

Has anyone had experience with RPM Tesla? I've tried contacting them but no response but email and phone. It sounds like it's just one individual when you call. It says to text them. Are they legit or reliable? I'm reluctant to order anything from them right now.