Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lexus commercial slams electric car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone seen the Lexus commercial that makes fun of electric cars? Apparently Lexus started to yank it within 24hrs because it was not received well at all. And the electric car is actually a hybrid (bmw i3 I think).
I was able to find it here . Look at the comments after you watch it.

Toyota has made no secret about its disinterest in plug-in cars, claiming that hybrids and hydrogen fuel-cell cars like the one it plans to launch in the U.S. next year are a better solution.

I mean, if you're disinterested, you ignore. Trying to discredit leads me to believe you're scared.

The poor folks at Toyo had to serve one to BMW, after all their chief designer died crashing
a "supercar" into a BMW, the Germans inside refused to die though:

BREAKING: Toyotas chief test driver dies behind wheel of LFA in Germany - Autoblog

For all I care Lexi are rebadged Toyotas with bodywork and interior accoutrements.

We owned a brand new top of the line Sienna for 6mos before the brake pedal fell off
following a brake light recall, I replaced 3 batteries and no one could tell me what was
wrong, corporate treats the denizens like xxxx. Bluecollars are getting smarter though and
vote Kia/Hyundai with their wallets of course.