Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lexus EV reveal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like Lexus is getting ready to revel their EV on March 30th at 6:00 AM EST.

The Next Generation of Lexus / Discover the Global World of Lexus

LF-TBD-Teaser1_2048x2048-R2_M75.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Cheburashka
Just what the world has been waiting for! A luxury EV sedan! Wow, why didn't anyone think of that before now?

Don't mind me, I'm just annoyed that 9 years after the Tesla Model S, you still can't buy a full size EV SUV, nor any EV which has a 30A/240V (7 kw) output that could act as a home generator for a prolonged power outage in a pinch. Grumble, grumble...

Reactions: cusetownusa
Hopefully this includes their solid-state battery.

I'd like to see the industry advance instead of just coming along years later and saying "oh yeah, me too".

They can keep iterating their sculpted body panels, paint jobs, and "luxury" appointed interiors in CGI and marketing materials.

The website says Lexus "will unveil its future vision, along with a new concept that symbolizes its intentions for the future and marks the beginning of the next generation."

I don't think folks should line up at the dealership just yet.

Reactions: alexgr
More EV's the better, it will force Tesla to up their game on interior quietness, etc. Lots of manufacturers coming out over the next year or so that will challenge Tesla, and all their models... It's going to be exciting.
We hear this every year over many years now. For real change, the old OEMs must go after their own gasoline vehicles, not against Tesla. The main question asked should be what model does this EV replace? IS? ES? GS? LS?

Reactions: SO16 and Cosmacelf