Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LFP battery in Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there any data WRT battery degradation in the MIC LFP M3s, which have been out a while now? Hopefully it is reduced vs that experienced with NCA batteries in the SR+ to date. My experience has been excellent with LFP batteries in other applications (I'm assembling a pack right now for an electric powerboat I'm building), and I would consider a new LFP M3 if they're holding up as well in Tesla's...

Considering they've been using this battery for almost a year now in China, I doubt they were able to magically increase efficiency the week they release it in the US. I'd go with the sticker isn't updated over the site. I could be wrong though.
I’m fairly confident it’s accurate other wise I have a lawsuit on my hands for false information on a federally regulated window sticker.

Reactions: Jeremy3292
Someone posted this in the waiting area
All new Model 3 orders on Tesla's site now show 262 as well (used to be 263)...I wonder if they plan to fill all open orders with old battery and move to LFP for all people that switched+all new orders.
I'm not convinced they will make any more with the old batteries. I mean, they should deliver what was promised, but this is Tesla.