Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

LH Scroll wheel no longer adjusts volume

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't know if this is your problem, but I find YouTube volume to be much, much lower than the other sources. You have to really crank it up to hear it. Then, when switching back to another source, the volume is blaring. Are you sure you are not getting any volume?

Don't know if this is your problem, but I find YouTube volume to be much, much lower than the other sources. You have to really crank it up to hear it. Then, when switching back to another source, the volume is blaring. Are you sure you are not getting any volume?
Perhaps in your case the YouTube app has a very low volume on the slider so the scroll wheel has to be cranked up?
I will check mine!

L learn something new every day!
I've only just found the YouTube app has its own volume slider right at the top - like all the other UI displays no-one has standardised the format. Yes, mine was set to almost zero so the scroll wheel did nothing. Setting the slider to halfway allowed the wheel to adjust volume as it should.
Duh!
Thanks, I'll take another look at that to fix my issue.