TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Lifetime Alignment Shop in San Francisco Bay Area

Discussion in 'California' started by kev1n, May 3, 2017.

1. kev1n

kev1n Member

anyone know of a shop that offers unlimited lifetime alignment in the San Francisco Bay Area? i know Firestone does it but Tesla's arent listed. anyone know of another place? thanks

2. whttiger25

whttiger25 Member

I use wheelworks in Walnut Creek. It was something like $200 for lifetime alignment

3. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

What is the definition of "lifetime alignment"? Over time, any car will gradually go out of alignment as far as I know, it's just a question of degree (oops, bad pun).

4. whttiger25

whttiger25 Member

It means for a one time fee of $200, they will align your wheels on one car when necessary until you no longer have the car.

5. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

Wow. That seems like a great deal if the shop does it properly. Now I want to know of such a shop with Roadster experience on the SF Peninsula.

6. whttiger25

whttiger25 Member

I think they hope you bring your car for all needs including new tires etc. They price match tirerack etc, and in general I've been happy with them. Definitely turned down the tesla $150 alignment because of them.