Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lifetime Average Wh/mi

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
110415.jpg

Is this tracked in a shared sheet or something?
I'm from Europe. I've driven just over 60.000 km (37290 miles) and my all time average is at 267 Wh/km (429 Wh/mile).
Seems a quite a bit higher than most of the numbers reported here. Probably because of higher speeds in the Netherlands.

Is this tracked in a shared sheet or something?
I'm from Europe. I've driven just over 60.000 km (37290 miles) and my all time average is at 267 Wh/km (429 Wh/mile).
Seems a quite a bit higher than most of the numbers reported here. Probably because of higher speeds in the Netherlands.

Yes. See Tesla Battery Survey (old name MaxRange) - Google Sheets
In the Asia / Europe tab you will find the current average (of nearly ~340 regional reports) is around 222 Wh/km. So your consumption is 20% higher than this dataset's average.

Yeah. It makes me sad seeing how nice the old dash looked compared to what I have now.

If it makes you feel any better, I held off on the update to FW7.0 because of comments/reviews on this site (yours in particular). I am planning on holding off for as long as possible or until Tesla releases a firmware that is an actual upgrade from 6.2.

- - - Updated - - -
Updating or not, those are impressive numbers for someone so far north!

Even more impressive is the fact I am still getting 182 to 183 rated miles (range mode off) on a 90% charge at 63K!

Tesla Dash 12-7-15.JPG

Just crossed 33k miles, since March 2014. Pulled from Phoenix to Boulder CO on the Supercharger network. Stopped at Lone Tree Tesla S/C and talked to Brock at the sales shop in the mall- and ended up talking to another person from Phoenix! Too funny. Their chargers are near the Mall entry under the covered parking- they had 7 units of different types for test drives. We are running 282kWh/mile since we bought the car.
Happy New Year to all.