Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Light Harmonic Amp for UHFS Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm contemplating on selling my 2015 Model S that has UHFS with MCU1.

anyone interested in this amp? This amp takes UHFS to the next level! It is the best upgrade you can do for your model S.

It is still installed but if there is anyone interested I will remove it to sell. no modifications needed simple plug and play

1200 continuous (1950 peak) watts of efficient class D power are delivered throughout your Model S. This amplifier consumes 50% less power and delivers five times more power than the factory installed amp.

The stock amp this replaces is 360W.

Looking for $900

Attachments

• 3CA38D82-010D-490C-9E0C-4DBE47F82047.jpeg
    3CA38D82-010D-490C-9E0C-4DBE47F82047.jpeg
    47.2 KB · Views: 223
I may be interested. Would you take $600 same as this other one that sold?

Putting some info here as I have personally used one of these.
This will work great with MCU1 vehicles and adds quite a lot of boom to the stock speakers.
This will also work with MCU2 vehicles but there will be a pop sound when the MCU is powered up and a constant low volume hum from the speakers that I personally was not able to stand.
I very highly doubt this will work with the 2021 "refresh" models. They are quite different from the Model S versions before it. I'll go out on a limb and guess this absolutely will not work with 2021 "refresh" vehicles

Reactions: cpaull
This will also work with MCU2 vehicles but there will be a pop sound when the MCU is powered up and a constant low volume hum from the speakers that I personally was not able to stand.

I think Tesla changed something with the MCU2 design, because I'm not getting any pops or clicks when the MCU2 powers up, nor am I getting any constant low hums. It sounds great. The only problem I encountered is occasionally the subwoofer doesn't turn on and I have to reboot the MCU2, but that's only happened two or three times now and not in the last couple of weeks.

• Informative
Reactions: Muzzman1
I'm seeing it better, but not fixed on my car (2018 MCU2 S). The low hums seem to be gone but I still get a pop after the car powers down (a few minutes after a lock) and then another pop when you first open the door and it powers on.