Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Light Harmonic Amp for UHFS Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great sound upgrade compatible with pre-refresh Model S UHFS system. No wires need cutting, uses the existing connector on the existing amp. Compatible with MCU1 cars and others have had luck with MCU2 cars but I have not. It still works and sounds great, but I would get a pop noise when I enter the car as well as another one a few minutes after locking the car.

$700 Shipped

LH Amp.jpg
Screen Shot 2019-07-01 at 8.16.11 PM.png

Great sound upgrade compatible with pre-refresh Model S UHFS system. No wires need cutting, uses the existing connector on the existing amp. Compatible with MCU1 cars and others have had luck with MCU2 cars but I have not. It still works and sounds great, but I would get a pop noise when I enter the car as well as another one a few minutes after locking the car.

$700 Shipped

View attachment 820908View attachment 820907

$700 Shipped

$700 Shipped

Will you accept $500?