Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Light Harmonic Tesla Model 3 (T4D) Audio System GIVEAWAY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This GIVEAWAY draw has ended today, March 1st, 2021.
Winners in the post below.

Hi everyone,

Introducing our first GIVEAWAY for Tesla Model 3 Audio System (T4D). Please send a request to enter the draw to [email protected] for a chance to win one of the three(3) FREE systems offered by Light Harmonic Inc.
No purchase necessary.
Please include ''T4D GIVEAWAY'' in your Subject Line.
Thank you,

Light Harmonic Team

Attachments

• T4D.jpg
    T4D.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Finally got my car back with the speaker upgrade. I had 7 of the 8 supplied speakers installed. The 3 in the front dash, 2 in the front doors and the 2 in the rear deck. My car didn't come with premium audio so I wasn't able to use the replacement sub. Instead I have a another kit that comes with a oem style 8" sub.

First impression is that it definitely has more clarity with less distortion. 50-55% is where I typically listen to my music (maybe an little higher when alone). With the Light Harmonic kit I get the same effect at around 40%. In my case/opinion I believe the 3 dash speakers made the most difference. The front door speakers have virtually no distortion at ~60% as opposed to the oem set.

Overall I think the LH kit has it's benefits:
1)The fact that it is plug and play
2)Good quality
3)Great sound (to me at least)

The only con I could think of is the price? Not sure what most speaker upgrades cost so I could be way off on this.

Since I don't have any use for the sub if anyone in Vegas with premium audio wants this upgrade message me and it's all yours. Just leave your feedback here after install.

Again thanks to Light Harmonic for the giveaway and selecting me as a winner.

-Mark

Finally got my car back with the speaker upgrade. I had 7 of the 8 supplied speakers installed. The 3 in the front dash, 2 in the front doors and the 2 in the rear deck. My car didn't come with premium audio so I wasn't able to use the replacement sub. Instead I have a another kit that comes with a oem style 8" sub.

First impression is that it definitely has more clarity with less distortion. 50-55% is where I typically listen to my music (maybe an little higher when alone). With the Light Harmonic kit I get the same effect at around 40%. In my case/opinion I believe the 3 dash speakers made the most difference. The front door speakers have virtually no distortion at ~60% as opposed to the oem set.

Overall I think the LH kit has it's benefits:
1)The fact that it is plug and play
2)Good quality
3)Great sound (to me at least)

The only con I could think of is the price? Not sure what most speaker upgrades cost so I could be way off on this.

Since I don't have any use for the sub if anyone in Vegas with premium audio wants this upgrade message me and it's all yours. Just leave your feedback here after install.

Again thanks to Light Harmonic for the giveaway and selecting me as a winner.

-Mark
If no one takes it in Vegas I’ll pay for shipping and whatever you want for it. I will also leave a review. I live in Arizona and just contacted them last week about a sub only pricing since I have the focals already in the car and stock sub.

Thanks again @Voltron_M3!

I just received the subwoofer today. Install took less than an hour and was pretty easy since I watched the light harmonic install video on YouTube. Full disclosure I do also have the focal tweeter/front door woofer upgrade already.

I downloaded a db app from the App Store so I don’t know how reliable it is but I played the same song at the same volume level and settings I got 1 db more 89db at middle volume level. From there I started to mess with the equalizer and put a little more bass in and turn it up higher. It’s not a night and day difference but the bass from the sub is definitely better and I started to hear more rattles in my car now, haha.

BD7BA4A1-8AF1-4E5B-BD83-2B4AF4C313D4.jpeg
9FE3A3CD-8CA3-487E-8035-642618E04E68.jpeg

Thanks again @Voltron_M3!

I just received the subwoofer today. Install took less than an hour and was pretty easy since I watched the light harmonic install video on YouTube. Full disclosure I do also have the focal tweeter/front door woofer upgrade already.

I downloaded a db app from the App Store so I don’t know how reliable it is but I played the same song at the same volume level and settings I got 1 db more 89db at middle volume level. From there I started to mess with the equalizer and put a little more bass in and turn it up higher. It’s not a night and day difference but the bass from the sub is definitely better and I started to hear more rattles in my car now, haha.

View attachment 647453View attachment 647454

NP!

Glad it was a easy install and provided some improvement.