TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Lighted rear Tesla "T" emblem for the new facelift model S

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by skyhix, Jan 2, 2017.

1. skyhix

skyhix Member

Does anyone know where I can get a Lighted rear Tesla T for the facelift model s? Evannex currently is out of stock.

Does anyone have any additional pics other than the ones on Evannex site? Interested in seeing a blue model S with the emblem.

2. Sco3putt

Sco3putt Member

I was able to put the rear T into my cart on the Evannex site. The lit chrome was sold out. Love the T. Might order it

• Like x 1
  3. LoL Rick

LoL Rick Like Buttah

The rear T did not change with the 2016 refresh. But the menus on the site are a little funky. I tried it by selecting "Rear T" and then "June 2016 or Later." Upon making the second selection, it changed the first to "Front T" on its own. Changing the first selection back to "Rear T" enables the "Add to Cart" button.

• Like x 1
  4. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

ask artsci on this forum. He designed it. Evannex is his retailer. Send him a PM, he has a full time job too.

• Like x 1
  5. artsci

artsci Sponsor

Thanks Steve. Evannex ran out of the rear Ts about a week ago but they'll have a new supply by Tuesday or Wednesday.

• Like x 1
  6. skyhix

skyhix Member

thanks Artsci, I just ordered mine.