TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Lighted T Installation

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by Devin707, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Devin707

Devin707 Member

I should start this off with an apology, since I'm confident the Lighted T is already the topic of more than one thread here, but as you can tell by my post-count, I don't know my way around.
    ~Phew!~

Ok, so I'm here to ask if there is anyone in the DC area who has experience installing the front Lighted T. My wife got me the icon for my birthday several months ago, and frankly I'm terrified of botching the job. I've watched the videos and step-by-step instructions, but I've never been a vehicle tinkerer.

I'd very much appreciate any assistance from someone who has successfully installed this really neat device.

If anyone can link another thread that already tackled this, I'd be grateful.

Thanks!

2. yobigd20

yobigd20 Well-Known Member

#2 yobigd20, Feb 8, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
    Artsci himself is near you in MD...(aka the guy you bought it from)

3. Devin707

Devin707 Member

Excellent! I'll see if I can contact him.

Thank you!

4. artsci

artsci Sponsor

PM me. I'm out of the country for a week but would be happy to advise you on the installation.

5. AMPUP

AMPUP Member

I can also help out. I'm located between Falls Church and Vienna. PM me with any Q's