Would deposits from those on the waiting list help defray the start-up costs? Honestly, if the price were any lower than the range you've already been floating, I'd be happy to just pre-order at full price if it would kickstart the project.I also have to make a decision about whether we use 3d printing or injection molding to make the T and arch. I'm inclined to do the latter although it will require a sizable initial capital investment. But with volume it should result in a lower price. Problem is making the injection mold will add more time to the project. I'll be making the key decisions about all of this next week and will have a better idea about production and delivery then.