Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lighted Tesla T for nosecone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I apparently missed it. If you showed it at TESLIVE, where should I have looked? 

I showed it briefly at the panel on mods, for which I was a presenter. I also had it going for about 2 hours by the hot tub Saturday night:)

The video is attached. It shows the dimming, heartbeat, and strobe features made possible by the wireless remote controller.

Last edited by a moderator:
Artsci....No pressure. But I live about an hour from Timonium and would be interested in talking /emailing with you about buying and having you install your product for me. Al

I showed it briefly at the panel on mods, for which I was a presenter. I also had it going for about 2 hours by the hot tub Saturday night:)

The video is attached. It shows the dimming, heartbeat, and strobe features made possible by the wireless remote controller.

very very very cool, even way nicer than expected (from the pictures).

Hope you can bring it to EU as well somehow ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you tremendously for bringing this to Teslive for the talk. Also, special additional thanks for bringing it to the pool area on Saturday night. About half the attendees didn't realize it was on display until I made a comment about it. When I did so, the hot tub emptied for a few minutes so people could check it out and drool.

- - - Updated - - -

I apparently missed it. If you showed it at TESLIVE, where should I have looked?
The 3B talk (Saturday afternoon). And 3rd floor pool area (Saturday night).

Thank you tremendously for bringing this to Teslive for the talk. Also, special additional thanks for bringing it to the pool area on Saturday night. About half the attendees didn't realize it was on display until I made a comment about it. When I did so, the hot tub emptied for a few minutes so people could check it out and drool..

Darn! I never saw this and a really wanted to (though I wanted to see MWJ's Parrot even more). I did not know I'd have to strip down to see it.