Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lighter Shade of Blue?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Son of a motherless goat! The whole site has changed! And the price seems to have gone down. I wonder what that'll do to my order...
As long as you don't ask to change anything, nothing will change on your order. Change one thing, and all your options get repriced and possibly reconfigured to whatever the new Pricebook offers.

But watch for things being taken out of the Tech package for example, if you think your price is lower with a revised config.

As long as you don't ask to change anything, nothing will change on your order. Change one thing, and all your options get repriced and possibly reconfigured to whatever the new Pricebook offers.

But watch for things being taken out of the Tech package for example, if you think your price is lower with a revised config.
Yeah, I'm trying to work out whether the options I had in packages are now part of the base configuration... or if I'm actually getting something more for the extra $5,000 on the final price I've been expecting to pay. I was hoping the new blue would appear before my configuration got locked in on the 1st... ONE WEEK!!! :crying:

Saw an Ocean Blue 70D tonight at the Bellevue, WA store (actually were in the mall for other reasons stopped by the store to look at the new color samples and they told me they had a blue one downstairs so we swung by). This is still at night but in the relatively well lit parking area.

IMG_20150410_212204.jpg