Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lights flashing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Clever solution! But how do you set it so exactly? Doesn't it set only by address?

I think I may have accidentally solved the problem, though I'm not sure how. It hasn't taken any Sentry movies of me in almost a week. I tried navigating to Home (while sitting in the garage) and after a minute it just said "Now your destination is on the left."

Set it so exactly?
As I said, when I get to the driveway, it thinks I'm at my home address (and I am). When I pull into the garage, the HPS thinks I'm at the next door neighbor's address.
Two different addresses in GPS, same place really. So I just set up both addresses with the same security settings

OK. I thought you had *set* the garage/driveway to two different addresses. But you just discovered that the car THINKS they're two different addresses, and you worked with that.

Mine is a bit odd. The map shows my street, but not my actual address. E.g. "Main St" instead of "1234 Main St." The "you are here" arrow is in the right place, but the "house footprint" (the ghost floorplan on the map) is actually my neighbor's house.

I wasn't clear, but I can't seem to edit it any more. When I'm parked in my garage, the ADDRESS it shows on the map just has my street name, not the street number. And it doesn't show a "house outline" where my house is, where the "you are here" arrow is. It shows the outline of my neighbor's house, so apparently it thinks that's the address of my garage?