Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lights show issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I play the lightshow the falcon door gets stuck. Had this issue taken to service center because driver side falcon door sometimes fail to open. Anyone had issue with falcon door not closing at the end of lightshow? Light show is the best feature in this car and it not working right kinds of devastating

When I play the lightshow the falcon door gets stuck. Had this issue taken to service center because driver side falcon door sometimes fail to open. Anyone had issue with falcon door not closing at the end of lightshow? Light show is the best feature in this car and it not working right kinds of devastating
Did you get the driver door to function for the light show? I just tried the light show too and only my passenger FWD opened and my driver FWD did not open during the show.

Upvote 0
I haven't had these issues in a couple of years, maybe before the MCU2 upgrade, but when I did I rebooted and then it worked. Recently I did it on an uneven surface, and it was torqueing the body a bit and the driver's door was getting caught on something trying to open, so make sure you are on a flat, level surface.

Upvote 0