Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lightweight alloys 20” M3 Performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone weighed their existing tyre/wheel combination yet or know of any Tesla quoted weights?

I want a spare set and want to take the opportunity to switch to the lightest possible new alloys (without a crazy price) but I’m wondering whether Tesla have made them very light already so not much to gain.

Tesla wheels are not light, I have changed to 18's and they were about 40% lighter with tyres
You're right! I moved 4 from the conservatory to the garage recently and they were a right old weight. So much so that I rolled them down the hall much to my missus's displeasure. I'll try to weigh one when I get a minute although I suspect the data will be online somewhere

You're right! I moved 4 from the conservatory to the garage recently and they were a right old weight. So much so that I rolled them down the hall much to my missus's displeasure. I'll try to weigh one when I get a minute although I suspect the data will be online somewhere

Cheers All, should mean some good unsprung weight savings then and some genuine gains, nice