TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Like/love/helpful/etc???

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Siciliano, Apr 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Siciliano

Siciliano Member

Hi everyone,

New to the forum... I'm trying to figure out how to like/love/etc a post. I don't see any "buttons" on any of the threads. I'm probably just overlooking something...

TIA!

2. Chuq

Chuq Active Member

In the bottom right of each post - above the "quote" and "reply" links:

upload_2016-4-6_23-2-41.png

• Like x 1
  3. Siciliano

Siciliano Member

Ah ok, thank you for the reply - it's as I suspected, it's not shown at all on mobile. I even tried to force desktop mode but it hasn't worked thus far. =/

4. Half Dollar Bill

Half Dollar Bill Traveller, teacher, poet, accountant

Or it might not be active for you because you're new. Post a few more times and keep an eye out to see if it appears.
    Welcome!

• Like x 1
  5. Siciliano

Siciliano Member

Thanks! Yes I think I have about 5 posts by now...we will have to see!

6. Siciliano

Siciliano Member

I'm guessing the little chat bubble icon underneath my name in my profile is my post count... I thought it was private messages or something but I'm unable to click it!

7. Siciliano

Siciliano Member

You were right - I had to post 7 times... the like buttons have now appeared.

Thanks again!

• Like x 1