Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Like-new 2017 Model S & Model Xs for sale or long-term rental/lease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's my process on putting a together a long-term lease / rental to save customers $$:
- I try to buy the Tesla at the best price possible optimizing around low-mile inventory Teslas with a nice adjustment relative to custom ordering.
- I always use a referral code to lower the price by $1,000 and get free supercharging
- I then plug-in my actual price paid into Tesla's leasing calculator to figure out what they would charge. Check out the calculator here: Tesla Leasing
- I also work with new / custom orders in the same fashion

I further save customers $$$ vs. Tesla's lease deal as follows:
- Subtract off $100 per month on the lease payment (at least a $2,600 savings)
- Decrease the term to 26 months (thru 12/31/2019 and month-to-month thereafter instead of 36 months (greater flexibility)
- Include 2 years of maintenance ($1,300 value)
- Cut fees in half on the acquisition fee and the disposition fee ($545 savings)
- Save you money on registration/licensing/property tax fees (usually a few hundred dollars per year)
- Pay you the referrer on any future referrals ($1,000+ each)
- Allow you to buyout the Tesla starting in January 2018 and lower the purchase price by $7,500 and apply 100% of the down payment towards the purchase

For the six-seat Model X 90Ds (w/ EAP & PUP) remaining, it works out to be $5k down and around $1,250 a month.
For the Model S 90D (w/ EAP & PUP) I have left, it works out to be $5k down and around $1,050 a month.

Hope that helps explain it better. Overall, it's a way to save several thousand dollars over leasing directly. I can provide a sample lease agreement to review for anyone who is interested. I'd like to put together 100+ leases along these lines for qualified customers before the end of the year if possible.

I am looking into buying 2017 Tesla X with autopilot if price is right. I can pay cash. If you can give me detailed information, I will appreciate it.

Hi Naash,

What is your ideal configuration? I have a few 2017 Model X 90Ds left in the low 90s. The still have virtually all of the 50k/4 yr warranty included plus free supercharging. They all have EAP & PUP too. I have Blue, Black and Silver ones remaining. See this thread for window stickers.

Are you looking for a P100DL version? I can get you one with a nice discount and then reduce the price to you by at least $7,500. You can take delivery on it right away, however, it will take around 1 month to get the titles processed and sale to you consummated. 2017 should be OK.

I am looking into buying 2017 Tesla S or X with Autopilot 2.5 if the price is right. Can you give me price of some cars? I can pay all cash. I want to compare your price with new cars. Most of sellers on this site are asking for their used cars more than I can buy brand new car from Tesla. I may stop looking for a used car because I can buy new car cheaper than used car. Most sellers want to recover their sales tax from the buyer and want to keep all incentives they received when they bought the car.

I am looking into buying 2017 Tesla S or X with Autopilot 2.5 if the price is right. Can you give me price of some cars? I can pay all cash. I want to compare your price with new cars. Most of sellers on this site are asking for their used cars more than I can buy brand new car from Tesla. I may stop looking for a used car because I can buy new car cheaper than used car. Most sellers want to recover their sales tax from the buyer and want to keep all incentives they received when they bought the car.

Hi Naash,

Right now, I have 3 loaded MX 90Ds left (Black, Blue, Silver) all with EAP and PUP. I have one MS 90D left (Black). I can send you window stickers on any of them you may have interest in. I know they are all at least AP 2.0 or higher. I'd bet the are 2.0 and not 2.5. On an outright sale, I would reduce the price by $7,500 to account for the fed tax credits I got or will get when I file my taxes. I can offer you this same deal on any new Tesla you want to buy custom or inventory. You would take delivery right away, however, plan on 4-6 weeks to get all the registration / title part completed. Also, it comes with temp tags, so you'll be able to legally drive it in the interim. I can find you exactly what you want and usually save you quite a bit of $$$ versus buying direct or ordering a new one. You also get your Tesla quite a bit faster.

Here are the purchase prices & leasing rates on the Teslas I have remaining. Hopefully, you'll find they compare favorably with current inventory models.
Here's the purchase price info to plug into Tesla's leasing calculator to determine the monthly lease payment:
049524 (Blue/Black MX6 90D) - Purchase: $95,200 ----> $90,200 Lease: ($5k down & $1,330 ----> $5k down & $1,230 / month for 12k)
049204 (White/Black MX6 90D) - Purchase: $96,400 ----> $91,400 Lease: ($5k down & $1,351 ----> $5k down & $1,251 / month for 12k)
046119 (Silver/Tan MX6 90D) - Purchase: $96,400 ----> $91,400 Lease: ($5k down & $1,351 ----> $5k down & $1,251 / month for 12k miles)
049369 (Black/Black MX6 90D) - Purchase: $94,600 ----> $89,600 Lease: ($5k down & $1,320 ----> $1,220 / month for 12k miles)

199679 (Black/Black MS 90D) - Purchase: $86,100 ----> $81,100 Lease: ($5k down & $1,178 ----> $1,078 / month for 12k miles)

You get 2 yrs maintenance included. Window stickers for these Teslas are below. If you see one that you'd like to buy or lease, let me know.

Thx.

Attachments

• window-sticker-049524.png
    window-sticker-049524.png
    325.2 KB · Views: 52
  • window-sticker-049204.png
    window-sticker-049204.png
    329.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Silver X 90D - 046119 1.pdf
    228.8 KB · Views: 51
  • window-sticker-049369.png
    window-sticker-049369.png