Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Like-new 2017 Model S & Model Xs for sale or long-term rental/lease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there tbonde. I have a Black 100D Model X with EAP & PUP + low miles. It's being leased to one of my customers but he expressed an interest in a Model S P100D if someone else wants to lease his 100D. If that one works, then yes we can.

Also, there are quite a new/inventory 100Ds available right now. If you qualify, we purchase the new car and lease it back to you. We can usually save you $5k+ over leasing through Tesla/US Bank. Let me know your ideal configuration and we'll try to locate one for you.

Hi there tbonde. I have a Black 100D Model X with EAP & PUP + low miles. It's being leased to one of my customers but he expressed an interest in a Model S P100D if someone else wants to lease his 100D. If that one works, then yes we can.

Also, there are quite a new/inventory 100Ds available right now. If you qualify, we purchase the new car and lease it back to you. We can usually save you $5k+ over leasing through Tesla/US Bank. Let me know your ideal configuration and we'll try to locate one for you.
Just sent you a message on a car we are interested, hope t hear back soon!

I am interested in anything that has autopilot 2 hardware (any color, any options, any interior) with premium upgrades package (or just hepa filter as thats the only thing i want in the pup).
preferably under 55k. any number of miles as long as it is accident and smoking free. supercharging does not matter either.

I am interested in anything that has autopilot 2 hardware (any color, any options, any interior) with premium upgrades package (or just hepa filter as thats the only thing i want in the pup).
preferably under 55k. any number of miles as long as it is accident and smoking free. supercharging does not matter either.

I don't have anything in that price range, I work primarily with new or new/inventory Teslas. In a few years, I'll have more pre-owned ones you can either buy or lease. Thanks for your interest!

049369 (Black/Black MX6 90D) - Purchase: $94,600 ----> $89,600 Lease: ($5k down & $1,320 ----> $1,220 / month for 12k miles)

Is that $89,600 purchase price? Am I reading that right?

Yes, that is correct, however, just this week I leased that one out to a customer for the next 3 yrs. Sorry about that. I still have a Silver, Blue and White MX 90D in inventory. The Silver one is around the same price and the Blue & White one s are a little bit more.