Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Like-new 2017 Model S & Model Xs for sale or long-term rental/lease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I checked out this website last night to see what inventory Teslas are available currently. Last week, there were only a few 90D inventory models left. As of now, there are 0 90Ds of either Model S or X in the system. I just wanted to let anyone know who may have been looking for one or waiting for some to surface, that I have several that I purchased recently that I would consider selling. You basically get as good if not a better deal than if you purchase a comparable 75D inventory model. You also get two years of maintenance included. All of them were purchased using a referral credit for the $1k discount plus free supercharging.

Here's what I have available right now - Model X 90D: (Blue, Silver, White, Midnight Silver, Black) & Model S 90D (Blue & Black)

For anyone who qualifies, I will also rent/lease these same Teslas to you on better terms than you can get directly from Tesla. I believe either option represents a great deal relative to what's available today.

I'll can add window stickers of any ones where there's interest. They are all in excellent, like-new condition.

EV-CPO.com - Tesla New, Used, and CPO Inventory Listings

Hi- interested in long term rental of X, can you please pm me info on what you have available and terms?

• Informative
Reactions: Sou7hCat09
I haven't seen or heard much from Kilocar in a while. I had requested the Model 3 reservation deal they were going to offer but after initial phone call and a post saying their attorney was working on the form..crickets! I too have noticed no change to the inventory sheet. Is Kilocar still in business?

Alright, you've got my interest haha - more information on leasing a used X? Sorry if I'm missing something that explains it, I'm on your site now and just curious about more. Thank you!

Hi Jesselan.
Just sent you some additional info on our program, including our subscription agreement. Let me know if I can answer any questions. Thanks for your interest!

Reactions: JesseIan