Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Like the new Cream/oak wood combo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Personally, I like the Dark Ash with Cream better. It is because the headliner is already cream, I feel that the inside needs some dark to ground it. It is also because our MX is deep blue outside, the dark ash goes well with it. The light oak may go well with white or red exterior.

Reactions: Michelx
You can always get the Carbon Fiber like I did.... I was on the wood side for a long time (my old BMW had it), and finally I cut the cord, and went with the more modern CF. But it's all personal preference... :D

I have no idea what the point to the new P models setup: Only Black or White interiors, no Cream for you! For that price, limiting options, really?

I’ve reached out to my OA. I guess my only option is to go with carbon fiber upgrade coz I cannot stand the oak with the cream interior. She said there is a 500 change fee. No way I am paying that. In fact, they should offer the carbon fiber upgrade for free if you ask me.
I chose the cream / ash wood interior because I liked that combination. If Tesla doesn’t deliver what they promised, why should I pay the 500 change fee?

I’ve reached out to my OA. I guess my only option is to go with carbon fiber upgrade coz I cannot stand the oak with the cream interior. She said there is a 500 change fee. No way I am paying that. In fact, they should offer the carbon fiber upgrade for free if you ask me.
I chose the cream / ash wood interior because I liked that combination. If Tesla doesn’t deliver what they promised, why should I pay the 500 change fee?

That’s horse crap if you ask me. You picked based on the selection with no knowledge it would be changed. Elevate that nonsense and get what you want.

Reactions: David29

Completely ridiculous. Tesla customer service at it's finest.

Personally, I like the Dark Ash with Cream better. It is because the headliner is already cream, I feel that the inside needs some dark to ground it. It is also because our MX is deep blue outside, the dark ash goes well with it. The light oak may go well with white or red exterior.

I love the new light on light on light option on the Model S and X . Hopefully the Model 3 will eventually have those options.