Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Limit 85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is the Demo/Loaner setting on the car that restricts the speed. You can call Tesla and have it removed over the phone if it is your own car (they won't remove it on a loaner obviously). But you have to be parked, and I believe reboot the system for it to take effect.

Just use your app to reset it or touch the screen under settings to remove valet mode. I inadvertently set mine to valet playing around on my app without noticing, I had to pull over put in park, switch off and then get back on the the road, no reboot for me..

That is the Demo/Loaner setting on the car that restricts the speed. You can call Tesla and have it removed over the phone if it is your own car (they won't remove it on a loaner obviously). But you have to be parked, and I believe reboot the system for it to take effect.

Doesn't need a reboot but does need to be stopped and in park before they will do it... Did this on mine a bit ago, called up support and said "Hi, I need you to make my car faster." They knew exactly what I meant.