Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Limited mile battery warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think we should cut @MP3Mike some slack, because sometimes its hard to see something is a zombie thread someone is commenting on... and yeah @640k we cant "eat our cake and have it too" by telling people to search and then wondering why we have zombie threads.

(im aware most people say "have your cake and eat it too", which you absolutely CAN do, lol... riff on a conversation on the morning sports show I watch that brought this up a while back)

I think we should cut @MP3Mike some slack, because sometimes its hard to see something is a zombie thread someone is commenting on... and yeah @640k we cant "eat our cake and have it too" by telling people to search and then wondering why we have zombie threads.

(im aware most people say "have your cake and eat it too", which you absolutely CAN do, lol... riff on a conversation on the morning sports show I watch that brought this up a while back)

You are correct, we should give them some slack. I have made similar mistakes in zombie threads. I just was a little salty to see a disagree pop up on my post that I didn't remember making, since it was so old.

Reactions: jjrandorin