Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Link Fob Option Gone?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I lost the option to link the fob. I called the service number and the guy tried to walk me through a couple resets and full reboot but the option is gone! I deleted the one linked profile to my fob thinking it might come back for the other driver but it didn't --- Anyone else see this option on the latest updated vehicle?

I have noticed that the key fob profile is not working.
although it does show up as linked, the settings don't change to the key fob used.
I have rebooted and deleted and added the profiles back. The settings stay at the last user from the touch screen.

I have noticed that the key fob profile is not working.
although it does show up as linked, the settings don't change to the key fob used.
I have rebooted and deleted and added the profiles back. The settings stay at the last user from the touch screen.

This is a bug. To make a long story short my brand new MX 100D went into the SC on two separate occasions, the second time they kept it for 4 days. They finally escalated the issue to engineering in Calif and assure me there is a FW patch on the way to resolve this.