Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Link Hub to Model X Owners and Others First Hand Experiences/Impressions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

mikevbf

Feb 11, 2012
vermont
Moderators, please make the updated part of this post a second post with wiki functionality so everyone can participate in gathering links of owner and other direct experiences of the Model X. Thank You.

I thought it would be really useful to have one place to link to exclusively first hand owner and non owner experiences with the Model X. Rather than jumping all over the web to find these gem first hand posts, I request we make links in one place that includes TMC forum posts, TM's forum posts, as well as from other sources.

Owners wanting to announce their deliveries and impressions are welcome to post in this thread or make their own thread either of which we can then link to the wiki page. Call outs of people wanting questions answered in this thread or even better in the FAQ are welcome to post here as long as it is not on the wiki page.

We can organize links roughly by delivery/experience month date. I'll start us off in the next post with three Model X owners who formed my initial impressions of the Model X: Mark Templeton, Kenneth Adelman, and of course Bonnie. Update: now I am entering every useful one I find. Enjoy.

edit: Until the Mod gets around to making a wiki page feel free to post any useful links and I will add it to this page.

- - - Updated - - -

First Hand Model X Experiences and Impressions

Before 12/2015
OWNING A MODEL X: Mark Templetons impressions! | EV And More

12/2015
Signature #1 delivered today
Bonnie's Xcellent Adventure w/X Sig 2 - Config, Delivery, Roadtrip - Page 73
Bonnie's Xcellent Adventure w/X Sig 2 - Config, Delivery, Roadtrip - Page 67
Bonnie's Xcellent Adventure w/X Sig 2 - Config, Delivery, Roadtrip - Page 70
Model X 2015 deliveries - Page 12
Vin 0062x pickup in Tampa 12/23 at 6pm - Page 3
Post Initial Problems with the Model X - Page 17