Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Linked key to stereo favorites?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
maybe I'm missing something since I've only had the car a little bit. The wife and I each have separate profiles linked to our fobs.
Why is the favorites on the radio not linked to our key fobs like our seats are?
The wife listens to some junk. She rarely drives it, but when she does she favorites songs on the slacker radio and then they get replayed when I'm in the car constantly.
There has to be a way to fix this
2017 MS 90D

Having recently gone through a good bit of trouble figuring out how to customize Slacker I can sympathize. My suggestion would be to get the car Slacker account credentials from your service center. Log in to Slacker on your web browser and go to the My Music tab. Look for the "Stations and Specials" section of that page. You should be able to customize what's there including add/delete songs & artists, rename stations. Note - I wasn't able to create a station here on the browser, I had to create a station in the car and then login and modify in the browser, but then the updates conveyed to the car.

I think they're are referring to Internet radio. The preferences for that are stored with the provider (Slacker) and are linked to a Slacker account login name.

My car switches AM/FM stations with FOB.

We never listen to AM/FM so internet radio is what we mean. Favorites are stored in the car and it shows a combination between tuneIn and Slaker so it could be linked to FOBs. Smartest car on the planet.