Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Links to Canadian For Sale Threads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife's 2017 X75D comes off lease at the end of this month (July) and she's hopefully picking up her Y before then. Currently, she's arranged to give her X back to Tesla but does have the option to buy it out.

It's white/white, 3 rows of seats, towing package, base audio, air suspension, MCU 2.5 with EAP. It currently has under 48,000km on the odometer and includes free supercharging. She also has a set of Nokian winter tires (rubber only) that could be included. Apart from some curb rash, the car is in excellent condition, no accidents.

Yes, it's simpler to just walk away and hand the X over to Tesla, but doing so would strip it of the free supercharging and EAP.

If anyone local has any interest, please PM me.

My wife's 2017 X75D comes off lease at the end of this month (July) and she's hopefully picking up her Y before then. Currently, she's arranged to give her X back to Tesla but does have the option to buy it out.

It's white/white, 3 rows of seats, towing package, base audio, air suspension, MCU 2.5 with EAP. It currently has under 48,000km on the odometer and includes free supercharging. She also has a set of Nokian winter tires (rubber only) that could be included. Apart from some curb rash, the car is in excellent condition, no accidents.

Yes, it's simpler to just walk away and hand the X over to Tesla, but doing so would strip it of the free supercharging and EAP.

If anyone local has any interest, please PM me.
I should also mention that her buyback price is quite low when compared to current prices of similar Xs on the market. Translates to cost savings for the potential buyer.

Do you still have the X available?
Sorry, returned the end of lease Model X to Tesla yesterday.

Still have a set of Nokian Hakkapelitta R3 winter tires for the Model X, 265/45R20 front, 275/45R20 rear, 7/32" tread depth, unmounted. Also Weathertech floor mats for the front seats, as well as rear cargo mat. Any reasonable offer will be accepted for local pickup.

Looking to sell my chademo adaptor. I edited the first post on this thread but seems others are also adding new posts so giving both a shot.

Reactions: Vawlkus
For sale: 18" TSportline TST wheels in Satin Black

Reactions: pcons