Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Links to Canadian For Sale Threads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Why are all the LRs I can find in Canada listed for over $85k+tx when Tesla MSRP is $77k right now? Plus if you order a LR now you can probably get it delivered a few days/weeks from now.

Edit: Just curious. A reservation edit would let me get it at $67k+tax but I'm still debating on the value.

Why are all the LRs I can find in Canada listed for over $85k+tx when Tesla MSRP is $77k right now? Plus if you order a LR now you can probably get it delivered a few days/weeks from now.

Edit: Just curious. A reservation edit would let me get it at $67k+tax but I'm still debating on the value.

Not sure where you're reading that LRs are being delivered in days (there's a few examples, but certainly not the norm). It's still months but way sooner than RWDs. No matter how you view it, people still have to wait to receive their cars. Some people aren't willing to wait so they pay the premium to have the car right away - this is why you're seeing the prices of LRs above MSRP. Simple economics, really. Tesla is still showing "Sep - Dec 2022" for LR models - we all know how accurate those EDDs are!

No offense to you, but I've seen many of your posts where you're trying to justify the switch to an LR and in all honesty, if you're having to contemplate it for this long and having a hard time seeing the value in it, then it might be a sign just to keep your RWD model.

Reactions: koorosh
Toronto, ON, Canada - Upgrade your new Model Y to 21 inch Uberturbine Performance wheels and Pirelli P Zero tires. My wife is looking for a less "sporty" ride and wants to put the 19 inch summer wheels on our Performance Y. As may be seen in the pictures, the wheels are immaculate (no damage or touch ups). They came with the Model Y and were swapped out for winter tires on 19 inch wheels.
We would like a new set of Gemini wheels and tires with the aero covers from an owner in the Toronto area, straight swap.

Attachments

• IMG_6806.jpg
    IMG_6806.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_6807.jpg
    IMG_6807.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_6808.jpg
    IMG_6808.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_6809.jpg
    IMG_6809.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_6810.jpg
    IMG_6810.jpg
    349.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_6811.jpg
    IMG_6811.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_6812.jpg
    IMG_6812.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 65
Toronto, ON, Canada - Upgrade your new Model Y to 21 inch Uberturbine Performance wheels and Pirelli P Zero tires. My wife is looking for a less "sporty" ride and wants to put the 19 inch summer wheels on our Performance Y. As may be seen in the pictures, the wheels are immaculate (no damage or touch ups). They came with the Model Y and were swapped out for winter tires on 19 inch wheels.
We would like a new set of Gemini wheels and tires with the aero covers from an owner in the Toronto area, straight swap.
This sucks I would have done it in a heartbeat just got the car but I’m from Montreal lol

FS: 20" Giovanna Verdi wheels (Montreal area) - $800​

We would like a new set of Gemini wheels and tires with the aero covers from an owner in the Toronto area, straight swap.a
Great deal. My brand new geminis have my winter tires on them right now. I bought the winters and rims right away in the same factory size for my LR. Very tempting but I like the ride on the 19s so far and can't imagine harsher.

Great deal. My brand new geminis have my winter tires on them right now. I bought the winters and rims right away in the same factory size for my LR. Very tempting but I like the ride on the 19s so far and can't imagine harsher.
I would try it on the LR just to see. For some reason, I found the ride of the YP to have a more supple ride than the YLR. I'm wondering if there's a different calibration in the suspension. That said, it's probably better just to do an aftermarket suspension and keep the 19s and retain the added range.

Looking to sell my 21" Uberturbine wheels and all-season tires that will be coming with my 2022 MYP. Delivery date mid September.

Will be removing them shortly after accepting delivery so they will be brand new

$5,000 obo

Located in Richmond Hill but can meet anywhere in GTA