TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Liquid Armour Protective Coatings

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by VTengineer, Sep 21, 2017.

1. VTengineer

VTengineer Member

I've briefly searched thru the 250+ threads in the exterior/interior forum page and not seen anything directly related to what I am posting about. Forgive me if I have missed it and this topic has been discussed.

I'm looking to have this product applied to my S. It is not a clear film but a liquid polymer which is applied by hand after a car has been washed and buffed clean.

I've attached a link to the product description herein. Does anyone out there have any experience with this product ?

Thanks in advance

2. VTengineer

VTengineer Member

• Informative x 1
  3. Vin_Di

Vin_Di Member

This looks similar to products such as Opti-Pro or CQuartz. Unfortunately I have no experience with the product mentioned above and reviews seem to be lacking online. I would advise reaching out to a local shop that has experience with that product and see if they have tested it.