Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Liquid Armour Protective Coatings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've briefly searched thru the 250+ threads in the exterior/interior forum page and not seen anything directly related to what I am posting about. Forgive me if I have missed it and this topic has been discussed.

I'm looking to have this product applied to my S. It is not a clear film but a liquid polymer which is applied by hand after a car has been washed and buffed clean.

I've attached a link to the product description herein. Does anyone out there have any experience with this product ?

Thanks in advance

I've briefly searched thru the 250+ threads in the exterior/interior forum page and not seen anything directly related to what I am posting about. Forgive me if I have missed it and this topic has been discussed.

I'm looking to have this product applied to my S. It is not a clear film but a liquid polymer which is applied by hand after a car has been washed and buffed clean.

I've attached a link to the product description herein. Does anyone out there have any experience with this product ?

100ml 9H Ceramic Protective Nano Coating Kit #LA-100ML-KIT

Thanks in advance

• Informative
Reactions: mdevp
This looks similar to products such as Opti-Pro or CQuartz. Unfortunately I have no experience with the product mentioned above and reviews seem to be lacking online. I would advise reaching out to a local shop that has experience with that product and see if they have tested it.