Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List and reviews of Superchargers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am planning a cross country road trip this summer and I've read a bunch of posts that paint a clear picture that there is quite a bit of variability in how enjoyable a Supercharger stop can be based on factors like: number of stalls, congestion, nearby food/drink options, etc.

Is there an online resource that lists Superchargers and provides contextual information, reviews, etc? I'm familiar with Plugshare, but I'm curious if there is something specific to the Supercharger Network.

I seem to recall that in the infancy of the Supercharger network that there were a few folks who started some sort of thread on this site that listed the Superchargers and what all was proximate to them for eating/shopping/bathroom facilities, etc.

But as installations started to grow quickly, particularly in more remote areas, this thread more or less fizzled out.

I think that Tesla's website might have abbreviated information for each Supercharger location.

I am planning a cross country road trip this summer and I've read a bunch of posts that paint a clear picture that there is quite a bit of variability in how enjoyable a Supercharger stop can be based on factors like: number of stalls, congestion, nearby food/drink options, etc.

Is there an online resource that lists Superchargers and provides contextual information, reviews, etc? I'm familiar with Plugshare, but I'm curious if there is something specific to the Supercharger Network.
Check out plugshare.com - you can set a filter to display only supercharger sites if you wish. Many sites have photos and lists of amenities.

Check out plugshare.com - you can set a filter to display only supercharger sites if you wish. Many sites have photos and lists of amenities.

Carter_seattle specifically says he is familiar with Plugshare.

If you want to see number of stalls, nearby food options, places with free wifi, restrooms, shopping etc. Click on the red supercharger pins. Some have more information than others. But still is the best central resource for info.

Find Us | Tesla

• Informative
Reactions: AB4EJ

Yep, there is a thread on the other forum on Tesla's main web site that users have been maintaining and adding to for a few years.
SUPERCHARGER TIPS AND REVIEWS | Tesla Motors

• Informative
Reactions: carter_seattle