Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of 18" wheels for P3D+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With winter coming up and many people looking for a 2nd set of wheels for their winter tires, I thought getting together a list of all the 18" wheels that fit on the P3D+.

Here is what I know so far:
qU4VKGK.png

Link to spreadsheet

Please share the ones you know fit as well, and I can add them to the spreadsheet.

Evasive lists the weight of the Titan7 TS-5 in 18" for the Tesla Model 3 as estimated 18.3 lbs on the website. By email they said the 18.3 lbs is accurate. Where did you find the 17.8 lb weight from ? Thanks..
They have a sheet with the weights, but Tesla wasn't on it so I just found another 18x8.5 and assumed it was the same. Updated the spreadsheet with 18.3lbs.

I just bought a set of Fast Wheels EV01+

Fast Wheels EV01(+)

They are 20.8 lbs each and were tested for efficiency in comparison with the stock aero wheels on non-P3D+ models, results were near-identical.

New Tesla Model 3 Aero Wheel From Fast Wheels — Wicked! | CleanTechnica
Very cool, I added them to the spreadsheet. Any idea if they ship to the US? I saw their US site is not available yet.

Very nice !! Any pics of the Fast Wheels EV01(+) on your Performance 3 ? Do you need any special rings or spacers for use on Performance Model 3s ?

I have not bought tires for them yet but I did try to fit them on the rear axle, and so far no issues. They clear the rear brake calipers by a couple of mm.

Very cool, I added them to the spreadsheet. Any idea if they ship to the US? I saw their US site is not available yet.

Yes, I bought my set of EV01+ from Canada Wheels and they ship to the US.

Thanks for gathering all that stuff in one place, but some of your weights are wrong, specifically the Konig weights:
https://www.teslamodel3wiki.com/product-category/wheels/
I went off the weight listed on tirerack.com, apparently it is off as I just checked their website. Updated the weights now.

Konig’s ultra form, freeform, ampliform as well. Their entire flow formed lineup seems to fit from contacting them and others on this board.
Awesome. I will add those as well!

Received my Titan7 T-S5 wheels today and they do weigh 18.3 lbs per wheel. I should be saving 10.45 lbs per wheel compared to the OEM 20"..
Thanks for the update. I am thinking about those myself, but they are a bit more than I want to spend. Which color did you get? Do you think you can send me some pictures of them? Thanks!

I have not bought tires for them yet but I did try to fit them on the rear axle, and so far no issues. They clear the rear brake calipers by a couple of mm.

Yes, I bought my set of EV01+ from Canada Wheels and they ship to the US.

Did you buy them from canadawheels and they shipped to you?

How much was shipping to the "other" CA? I am waiting to take delivery of my P3D but am wary about southern california's horrible roads and already planning my 18" wheels and tires.

Thanks for the update. I am thinking about those myself, but they are a bit more than I want to spend. Which color did you get? Do you think you can send me some pictures of them? Thanks!

Here are two pics of the Titan7 T-S5 in Satin Titanium..... I purchased them from Evasive Motorsports and it is a better deal from Evasive as opposed to buying directly from Titan7. At Evasive, the set of 4 wheels is $90 cheaper and center caps are included in the price (center caps are $100 if you buy them directly from Titan7). I contacted Tony at Evasive about their Black Friday deals and he gave me the Black Friday free shipping with my order - so that saved $100.

Big shout out to Tony and Evasive because I got the wheels quick !!! I ordered the wheels on Friday 11-15-19 at 1:30 PM and I received the wheels on Saturday 11-16-19 at 11:15 AM. Less than 24 hrs from order to receipt.

I originally was set to get the TSportlines since they are cheaper, but ultimately went with a wheel that was fully forged.

T7 1.jpeg
T7 2.jpeg