Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of all Lowering Springs for Standard Range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've compiled a list of all Lowering Springs available for the Standard Range RWD with drop, price, and link.
One major discrepancy I found was with the Eibach springs. Eibach's website states 0.8" but it says 1.2" on Tirerack.

Are there any that I missed?
Any corrections?
What have you installed?

0.7 - 0.8" doesn't seem like enough / worth the hassle - cost.
1.5" seems like too much. Heard of people scrapping a lot and tire wear issues.

Spring is here ... time to get something ordered/installed!! This wheel gap is killing me.

upload_2020-3-12_12-28-36.png

Lowering Springs for Standard Range Tesla Model 3

Reactions: Motron3030
I've compiled a list of all Lowering Springs available for the Standard Range RWD with drop, price, and link.
One major discrepancy I found was with the Eibach springs. Eibach's website states 0.8" but it says 1.2" on Tirerack.

Are there any that I missed?
Any corrections?
What have you installed?

0.7 - 0.8" doesn't seem like enough / worth the hassle - cost.
1.5" seems like too much. Heard of people scrapping a lot and tire wear issues.

Spring is here ... time to get something ordered/installed!! This wheel gap is killing me.

View attachment 520898

Lowering Springs for Standard Range Tesla Model 3
Did you ever figure out which ones to get? I literally thought the same thing. I wanted the eibachs for my sr but 0.8 does not seem worth the money

Did you ever figure out which ones to get? I literally thought the same thing. I wanted the eibachs for my sr but 0.8 does not seem worth the money

I put on the Eibachs about a month ago and love them! They actually drop it 1.3" in the front and 1.2" in the rear. (0.8" is either incorrect or the amount the LR springs drop the SR).
Each top image is stock suspension with 15/20mm Blox spacers. The bottom images are spacers and Eibach springs.
The correct kit for the SR is [04]. I got mine directly from Eibach for $290.

20200412_121316.jpg
20200412_121442.jpg
20200412_121416.jpg

Reactions: Motron3030
Sorry about that. I fixed it. Eibachs are progress in the rear. I believe the fronts are linear.
Even Eibach's own website says the drop is 0.8" ... but Tanner at Eibach said they are 1.3"F/1.2"R and many have confirmed real world numbers are close to that. Probably a bit closer to 1.4"F and 1.1"R.

What is your verdict on your setup? I'm a fan!
I can get the Eibach springs for $309 shipped. Wondering if I should hold out for a better deal.

I put on the Eibachs about a month ago and love them! They actually drop it 1.3" in the front and 1.2" in the rear. (0.8" is either incorrect or the amount the LR springs drop the SR).
Each top image is stock suspension with 15/20mm Blox spacers. The bottom images are spacers and Eibach springs.
The correct kit for the SR is [04]. I got mine directly from Eibach for $290.

View attachment 542603 View attachment 542605 View attachment 542604

What is your verdict on your setup? I'm a fan!
I can get the Eibach springs for $309 shipped. Wondering if I should hold out for a better deal.

I love my Eibach [04] set up!
Not harsh at all .. the ride seems as good or better than stock. No squeaks, creaks, or clunks.
The only negative is the front is a bit lower than the rear. Several others have stated the same. This is a much better problem then the rear being lower. I don't mind it / kind of like it. And it would look sick with staggered wheels.

I had the 15/20mm spacers on before the springs. Even though I never saw it without the spacers, I feel as though they make a huge difference. But they can also be added at any time in the future.

I got mine for $291 shipped directly from Eibach. I see you're in LA, so you have sales tax. I think I saw someone say they got them for $270 (not sure where that was or if it included tax), but $309 shipped to LA is pretty good.

I'd say - GET THEM!