Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of all Service Bulletins from Tesla? (TSB)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all.

It just dawned on me, after perusing this forums, that I've never seen a list of all Tesla Service Bulletins despite many forum members chatting about them and some even providing PDFs. Is there a list of all these TSBs somewhere? Just curious to see.

Cheers,
T

Hi Scott, Thanks for the reply - apologies I should have stated I'm based in the UK. When I put my VIN in, no TSBs show despite there being some. Thanks though! 🙂
My fault as I was not clear enough. I mentioned the USA in my response because I knew you were not USA. However, I didn't know that site was sensitive to the 'Location of Manufacture' characters.

Perhaps try Changing your location to F. I'm curious what your letter is actually? I don't know if you would need to play with the Check Character or not.

Graphics from VIN Decoder – TeslaTap

tkjInr5.jpg

• Helpful
Reactions: ThomRhodes
If you google 'Tesla TSB'

https://www.tsbsearch.com/Tesla

Admittedly that site isn't totally up to date (for instance it doesn't show the shudder fix from this year SB-21-39-001) but still, nine pages of TSB's in a handy list: it's a start, right? Pretty sure there is more where that came from.

As for searching by VIN, a TSB is not a recall.

A "list of TSB's" is not vehicle dependent.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you google 'Tesla TSB'

https://www.tsbsearch.com/Tesla

Admittedly that site isn't totally up to date (for instance it doesn't show the shudder fix from this year SB-21-39-001) but still, nine pages of TSB's in a handy list: it's a start, right? Pretty sure there is more where that came from.

As for searching by VIN, a TSB is not a recall.

A "list of TSB's" is not vehicle dependent.
21-39-001 is a nice money saver to bring $1500+ of work down to $350 w/ no current expiration date.