Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of confirmed Australian Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cheers Tim! And welcome to danger95, another Melbournite who has just added a confirmed order to the list.

So, what sort of plates are people thinking of getting on their cars? I think that some Euro plates might actually look really good on that wide rear, despite their geographic inappropriateness, but I'm not sure about how anything will look on the front... hmm...

Cheers Tim! And welcome to danger95, another Melbournite who has just added a confirmed order to the list.

So, what sort of plates are people thinking of getting on their cars? I think that some Euro plates might actually look really good on that wide rear, despite their geographic inappropriateness, but I'm not sure about how anything will look on the front... hmm...

I have ordered NSW plates 85KWH in Tech - Carbon Fibre style

S85 Signature Red/ Sig White Leather/ Lacewood/ Pano/ 19" Cyclone Wheels/ Tech/ Air/ Parking/ HF Sound/ Parcel Shelf
Confirmed - 09/06/2014 Expected Delivery - December

'You're dead a long time, they say !'

Hi wpapua - hope you don't mind I've added your beautiful car to the confirmed orders spreadsheet.

Congrats on being the first Canberrian on here :)

Melbourne and Sydney are now tied :D

congrats! Why December? A sig? July August, Tesla time!

I just had a look at the highest VINs in production thread. Seems like those in 43k - early 44k bracket are expecting their cars late - end June.

So given the factory shutdown for maintenance, plus needing to make another 2k cars to get to our VINs, plus shipping, I'm thinking we won't even see Sigs until end August/early Sep...

Plenty to deal with, building house, selling home, etc. Ordered 1/1/2012 (#18), but best to delay delivery. Will make a pretty snappy Christmas present !

- - - Updated - - -

Oh Timpoo, Thanks for adding us to the spreadsheet. Could you go back & give us a 'Yes' for the Matching Yacht Floor ! It's a long wait for Santa !

Hi all

With production imminent, I thought it was time to revise the spreadsheet with a "dates section". Can everyone please update the spreadsheet?

Other changes include:

1. Added a VIN column
2. Added NZ to the "State/Territory" analysis :D
3. Minor formatting work

Great work Timpoo. I assume we are obscuring the VIN because of possibility of app hacking or is it so some thieving bastidges can't use it on a stolen car ?

Great work Timpoo. I assume we are obscuring the VIN because of possibility of app hacking or is it so some thieving bastidges can't use it on a stolen car ?

Yeah, I know lots of people are happy to share their VINs but thought would make it easier for everyone if it was obscured, given some are more privacy conscious than others. Also, there's a risk of theft as you said - these are electric cars after all, and anything electric and always online can be hacked.

Plus the obscured VIN gives us the information we want anyway :)

Confirmed tonight subject to a test drive - it has to fit into my apartment carpark and Mrs Who has to be happy to drive it as its our main car (other car is a smart Roadster)

If it helps here is a picture of my apartment car space with the Tesla Australia demo car parked there. Its no more difficult than the Holden (Commodore) Utility I currently drive.

Screen Shot 2014-07-18 at 6.30.22 pm.png