Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of confirmed Australian Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now I'm feeling a bit guilty! But yes, the status now says production is complete and the car is on its way. I have just come back from a week overseas where I've had very patchy access to internet. I only just checked the site today, so I have no idea how long ago the status changed. I'm having charging validation done at my place on Monday night, so I'll see if the Tesla rep who comes (Cary or Mitchell?) whether they know.

Now I'm feeling a bit guilty! But yes, the status now says production is complete and the car is on its way. I have just come back from a week overseas where I've had very patchy access to internet. I only just checked the site today, so I have no idea how long ago the status changed. I'm having charging validation done at my place on Monday night, so I'll see if the Tesla rep who comes (Cary or Mitchell?) whether they know.

No reason to feel guilty, quite the opposite you are hopefully leading the charge (no
pun intended!). It gives us all some hope!

Now - are you game to check if your brothers car is in transit?

Well, sig 9 is still sourcing! Also, my cars name has reverted to being model S signature from red devil. Retrograde step!
So perhaps only the first three or 4 sigs have gone through production. Interesting that IsBrowns car is a sig red, you would think that they would have put all of that specific colour through as the same batch given that it is a restricted colour.

Last edited:
IMG_0486.jpg
This is the full message which appears.