Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of confirmed Australian Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
:biggrin: Details of my car for inclusion in the spreadsheet are:

S 90D ordered 27/07/15, Confirmed 09/08/15, VIN 100572, In Production 17/09/15, Pearl White MC, Pano roof, 19" Cyclone wheels, Tan Next Gen seats, Piano Black, White Alcantara Headliner, Autopilot Convenience Features, Premium Interior & Lighting, Smart Air Suspension.

MisterT, Sydney, NSW.

:biggrin: Details of my car for inclusion in the spreadsheet are:

S 90D ordered 27/07/15, Confirmed 09/08/15, VIN 100572, In Production 17/09/15, Pearl White MC, Pano roof, 19" Cyclone wheels, Tan Next Gen seats, Piano Black, White Alcantara Headliner, Autopilot Convenience Features, Premium Interior & Lighting, Smart Air Suspension.

MisterT, Sydney, NSW.

Congrats on joining the Tesla family! :biggrin:

I have estimated that my Tesla is coming on the Guenther Schulte cargo ship into Sydney on Monday (28/Oct/2015). Coming from the USA Australian customs require the ship and contents be fumigated for stink beetle which may take a week or two. The pain!!!! So close yet still so far away. :crying:

Good on you omegaroyal. You are going to love the car. I loved the video you did on the superchargers too. Please keep us updated with the Gundagai one.

Congratulations!

If the transit of your car, is anything like mine then you should get your car between Melbourne cup & Remembrance day.

Congrats and updated to here.

Thanks Trav and timpoo. I sure hope you're right about the delivery estimate because i'm excited and as Spike Milligan said "Patience is a word invented by dull buggers who can't think quickly enough".

Interestingly, I just spotted another Model S owner living in my suburb. Perhaps I should introduce myself.

I have estimated that my Tesla is coming on the Guenther Schulte cargo ship into Sydney on Monday (28/Oct/2015). Coming from the USA Australian customs require the ship and contents be fumigated for stink beetle which may take a week or two. The pain!!!! So close yet still so far away. :crying:

I was emailed this today so mine could be on the same ship. Here's hoping.

"Currently your Model S’ ship is due to dock in late October, and will be transported and prepared for delivery from that point, so we’re looking at potentially late October, or more likely early November."

I think you mean 28 september, although it's going to be a day late. The guenther schulte won't be back in Australia in October.

Mark me as delivered today :)

553dadb17c28ace95c6db9118bb4bce7.jpg

44177ea24f7db5c668e14370e76bee9a.jpg