Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of confirmed Australian Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And here's mine.
c8c534374c0e7652466ef48ba6c0e135.jpg

Yay! Production complete! Man, that was quick!

Any idea how long it takes from end of productions (2-3 days ago) to the time it goes on the boat? Any idea on the length of time it is on a boat when coming to Melbourne (I assume via Sydney)?

I would guess your your car will be on either ANL Bindaree arriving in Melb 28 Nov or Kota Pelangi arriving 5 Dec. delivery about 2 weeks after arrival so should be an early Christmas present for you.

Thanks WA-T3sla :biggrin: those ships/times are docking in Melbourne or Sydney? I believe the ships do a mandatory stop via Sydney, therefore the hop to Melbourne is an additional 4-5 days.

-ECIT

Edit: Oops, I see you say Melbourne delivery....just an update I was going to have my Tesla delivered to Sydney but now Melbourne....do you know if all Tesla go via Sydney?

Thanks WA-T3sla :biggrin: those ships/times are docking in Melbourne or Sydney? I believe the ships do a mandatory stop via Sydney, therefore the hop to Melbourne is an additional 4-5 days.

-ECIT

Edit: Oops, I see you say Melbourne delivery....just an update I was going to have my Tesla delivered to Sydney but now Melbourne....do you know if all Tesla go via Sydney?

Mine went to Melbourne and the ship it was on went via NZ, not Sydney. I think if you are getting delivery in Melb they will offload the car in Melb even if the ship goes via Syd.

Yay! Production complete! Man, that was quick!

Any idea how long it takes from end of productions (2-3 days ago) to the time it goes on the boat? Any idea on the length of time it is on a boat when coming to Melbourne (I assume via Sydney)?

View attachment 99545
I have recieved two tesla's this year to adelaide, and they both took precisely 58 days (one in june, the other last week) from production start to delivery day in adelaide. Melbourne to Adelaide accounted for 4 of the days. The 2nd tesla was quicker, but was held by customs for 5 days for fumigation.