Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of confirmed Australian Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still building.....

- - - Updated - - -

I had a look at the Tesla store in the Park Meadows Mall in Denver. Still the old version on display but a new model with sensors was being used for the test drives.

Has a good chat (they knew Stone and Cary) and I walked away with an owners cap...

Hi all, I can't edit the sheet for some reason. If it is locked can you please add me in?

I'm in Melbourne and have ordered a P85, VIN 558xx, black w tan leather, 21" silver wheels, obeche matte int., sound, pano, tech, dual chargers.

Order placed 5/8/2014 confirmed 19/8/2014. Currently showing as having entered the production queue.

Cheers!

Hi all, I can't edit the sheet for some reason. If it is locked can you please add me in?

I'm in Melbourne and have ordered a P85, VIN 558xx, black w tan leather, 21" silver wheels, obeche matte int., sound, pano, tech, dual chargers.

Order placed 5/8/2014 confirmed 19/8/2014. Currently showing as having entered the production queue.

Cheers!

Hi mate yep it's locked I will add it in :)

Edit: 917 Stark can you please confirm you didn't order sensors or Air suspension? thanks!