Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of confirmed Australian Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve finally confirmed my ever changing order today. Original order was late August. Status remains in the production queue.

P85D

Grey
19” Silver Cyclone Wheels
Panoramic Roof
Black Next Generation Seats
Piano Black & Black Alcantara
CF Spoiler & Red Calipers
Supercharger enabled & Dual Chargers
Tech Package with Autopilot
Smart Air Suspension
Premium Interior Package
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero

Make yourself comfy. We're in for a long wait. :)

Hi Tim,

I finally went into production a couple of days ago after waiting for almost 10 weeks in the queue!
Production model order confirmed on 3/7/14, VIN 495** assigned ~10/7, Charger installed 17/7, phone call from Tim Ellis 16/10 indicating expected delivery in Dec; and in production 4/11; another call today from Tim indicating car will be in transit by end of week and Dec timeframe still on target.

Thanks for adding my specs:

P85 | green (to match vanity plate: GRNNRG) | pano roof |19" cyclones
Textile seats (vegetarian) | carbon fibre with matching yacht floor | dual chargers | updated autopilot tech package
All options except air/lighting/subzero

Mike

Hi Tim,

I finally went into production a couple of days ago after waiting for almost 10 weeks in the queue!
Production model order confirmed on 3/7/14, VIN 495** assigned ~10/7, Charger installed 17/7, phone call from Tim Ellis 16/10 indicating expected delivery in Dec; and in production 4/11; another call today from Tim indicating car will be in transit by end of week and Dec timeframe still on target.

Thanks for adding my specs:

P85 | green (to match vanity plate: GRNNRG) | pano roof |19" cyclones
Textile seats (vegetarian) | carbon fibre with matching yacht floor | dual chargers | updated autopilot tech package
All options except air/lighting/subzero

Mike

Done and updated to here. Congratulations on going into production! I freaking LOVE your vanity plate. Also congrats on being the first Green in the spreadsheet :)

Looks like we will have a whole heap going into "transit" by the end of the week if Tim said that to you.

Cheers.

timpoo, I've taken the plunge and changed my order to a P85D. Tesla AU have been very helpful and flexible in this regard.

New spec: P85D, grey, tan interior, 21" silver wheels, piano black w black alcantara headliner, tech w autopilot, air suspension, dual chargers, high fidelity sound. Order placed 7/11/14.

Now heading to the back of the queue and settling in for a long wait.....

Cheers

timpoo, I've taken the plunge and changed my order to a P85D. Tesla AU have been very helpful and flexible in this regard.

New spec: P85D, grey, tan interior, 21" silver wheels, piano black w black alcantara headliner, tech w autopilot, air suspension, dual chargers, high fidelity sound. Order placed 7/11/14.

Now heading to the back of the queue and settling in for a long wait.....

Cheers

Yes me too. I've also selected the grey but with black interior and the grey wheels - and with pretty much all options ticked. Let's hope their expected delivery dates are going to be much more accurate now that the first batch is under way.