Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

List of locations with pull-through stalls

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I added the towing package to my X this summer and may tow a trailer from gold country down to Borrego Springs in February. While researching this trip I’ve found that none of the resources I use to find chargers (Tesla findus page, supercharger.info, Plugshare) show whether a Supercharger location has pull-through stalls, which allows you to charge without having to first drop the trailer. All other things being equal, I’d rather plan to stop at such locations. My only solution was to search for “pull-through” in this forum, but that’s difficult to wade through. It seems like a crowdsourced solution would be best. So…

If you know of a live California location with pull-through chargers, please reply with the location name and number of pull-through stalls. If this proves useful, maybe @bmah will make this a sticky thread in this forum, to be updated as new locations go live. Thanks!

I added the towing package to my X this summer and may tow a trailer from gold country down to Borrego Springs in February. While researching this trip I’ve found that none of the resources I use to find chargers (Tesla findus page, supercharger.info, Plugshare) show whether a Supercharger location has pull-through stalls, which allows you to charge without having to first drop the trailer. All other things being equal, I’d rather plan to stop at such locations. My only solution was to search for “pull-through” in this forum, but that’s difficult to wade through. It seems like a crowdsourced solution would be best. So…

If you know of a live California location with pull-through chargers, please reply with the location name and number of pull-through stalls. If this proves useful, maybe @bmah will make this a sticky thread in this forum, to be updated as new locations go live. Thanks!
I have been towing for 3 years with my Model Y. Everytime I have to unhook my trailer to charge. Tesla should not even claim towing as an option until they have pull throughs at all locations. I am in Grass Valle, CA and have never seen one.

Pull-thru stalls seem to be standard in Europe or at least in Norway. Why isn't it like that here in the USA? And not just Tesla but most others as well.

How many gas station pumps do people have to back into? Our other car has a charge port on the front and I still find that much easier for the American posts.

• Disagree
Reactions: Misterbee
There’s an existing thread for this topic and it covers much more than California.

Bruce.

Reactions: Misterbee