TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

List of Mobile Detail Car Detail Services - North Dallas Area

Discussion in 'Texas' started by hfmalom, Mar 5, 2014.

1. hfmalom

hfmalom Member

It took me a while to find a detail person in Frisco (also includes McKinney, Plano, Allen, and other North Dallas suburbs). The other mobile detail services I tried were no shows for the scheduled appointments. I tried to find an existing thread to post this information (I gave up after searching and NOT getting a Dallas area result). So I plunging ahead and adding a new thread.

I have now used Divine Detail and Wash services for both my Tesla and Lexus. After the initial detail you can have them come back and wash your cars for $30 each. They also run specials/discounts on their web site - http://www.divinedetailandwash.com. Details start at $180 (there are several different packages posted on their web site).

I have scheduled using the web site form but also just called David directly.

The contact information is: David Terral 214-232-1786[​IMG][​IMG] [email protected]

Hopefully this information helps someone! Hopefully other detail services will be listed here too!

2. 7racer

7racer Member

good to know...I had someone detail my M3 before I sold it and did a so so job....will bookmark this for future use.

Could you post some pics of his work?

3. hfmalom

hfmalom Member

David took a few pictures the day my car was detailed and posted on his web site - http://www.divinedetailandwash.com. I think that would be the most helpful (since the weather has been awful since that time).